199 lake park road
Carleton Place, ON K7C 0C4
3 + 1
Welcome to this country home steps from Carleton Place. 3+1 bedroom, 3 bath home on 1.5 acres.
Efficiently designed floor plan featuring heated sunroom, quartz counters with breakfast bar, hardwood floors, ensuite access to backyard for future hot tub. Renovated main bath 2022.
Fully finished lower level, entertaining sized family room, 3 piece bath with stand up shower, bright bedroom, propane fireplace.
Come and enjoy your own private oasis in this park-like setting with your own pond out front (skating area in the winter) and tons of trees for privacy. Just over 1.5 acres means there is plenty of room to play, garden, enjoy a bonfire in the fire pit, store your toys… all this and less than a minute to access Hwy#7 for commuting, walk into town on the Ottawa Valley Rail Trail and enjoy Riverside Park Beach.
The four season sunroom allows you to enjoy the wildlife and the views year round.
A double garage with an inside entry and lots of parking for friends and family to visit.
Just move in and enjoy.
- microwave/hood fan
- water softener
- reverse osmosis water system
- shingles 6 years ago
- furnace 5 years ago
- main bath 2022
- basement renovation including kitchen
Seller’s Point of View
Top Reasons we Love This Home
- Large pond in front that could be made into a skating rink in winter.
- Fire pit
- Private yet so close to town.
- Taxes for 2022: $2858
- TV Internet Provider: Bell Fibe
- Hydro Costs: $175 monthly Heating Costs: $500 monthly
- septic pumped 2020
- Rental: Propane Tanks
- Garbage / Recycling Day: Monday
- School Bus Pick Up: end of driveway
- Mailing Address: 199 Park Lake Road, Carleton Place, ON K7C 0C4
172.46' x 403.79' x 175.41' x 402.38'
$2858 for 2022
Garage / Parking