233 King St
Carleton Place, ON K7C 0G9
3 + 0
Your new home can be this modern END unit townhouse in Carleton Crossing – a FAMILY-Friendly neighbourhood in Carleton Place.
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home clearly demonstrates easy living.
The main floor boasts an open concept floor plan featuring, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, tons of cabinet space, a island & rich hardwood throughout.
Large bedrooms with the primary featuring a stand-up shower, separate soaker tub & walk-in closet.
The laundry is conveniently located on the bedroom level.
The basement is ready for finishing.
Walk to shopping and schools and there is super easy access to Hwy 7 for commuting.
Tarion Warranty still current.
Just move in!
24 hour notice for showings. 24 hour irrevocable on all offers.
- Hood Vent
- new build in 2018
- Fence 2020
- Alarm System installed 2018
Sellers Point of View
Top Reasons We Love This Home
Our top 5 neighbourhood hot spots:
- Close to amenities
- Family oriented community
- Close to Ottawa
- Big box stores are established
- Hotbed for new home buyers/empty nesterd
What do you love about your home?
A newer home that is in family oriented community, with numerous brand name and small business shops. Close to various schools and hospitals.
- the fact that it is newer and spacious
- Taxes for 2022: $3,845
- Internet Provider: Bell & Rogers available
- Hydro Costs: approx $80-90 monthly Heating Costs: $80-100 monthly
- Water/Sewer Costs: approx. $220 every 3 months
- Hot Water Tank Rental: $30 per month
- Garbage / Recycling Day: Thursday
- Mailing Address: 233 King Street, Carleton Place, ON K7C 0G9 with the Community Mailbox being on Lenore Street.
25.15' x 109.11'
$3,845 for 2022
Brick & Siding
Garage / Parking
Hot Water Heater