- Updated On:
- May 17, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A lovely 3+1 bedroom home featuring a functional floor plan, refinished hardwood flooring, open concept kitchen/living room with gas fireplace.
The step-saving kitchen boasts quartz counters, marble backsplash and stainless steel appliances.
Main floor laundry room.
The finished lower level has room for a gym, an expansive bedroom and bathroom with a stand up shower.
Plenty of built in storage cabinets.
The sunny back yard space is perfect for BBQ’s and privacy in the hot tub.
Steps to schools, easy bike ride or walk to many trending shops. Walk to the beach and splash pad.
- freshly repainted in 2022
- insulated sub-floor in lower level
- front deck replaced in 2019
- gas hot water tank/2019 + more
This home has been exceptionally maintained.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own this gem & live in this vibrant neighbourhood.
- Hot Tub
- Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Storage Cabinets in Basement
- Back deck refacing and hot tub addition 2016
- Shed 2016
- Insulated subfloor in basement 2018
- Front deck replaced 2019
- Stove with double oven 2019
- 3rd bathroom 2020
- Back deck addition 2020
- Dishwasher 2020
- Marble backsplash 2021
- Quartz countertops 2021
- Fridge 2021
- Hardwood floors refinished 2022
- House painted 2022
- Basement flooring 2022
- Storage PAX units 2022
- All major components to hot tub replaced in last 2 years
Seller’s Point of View
Top Reasons We Love This Home
- One of the most loved rooms in this home is the kitchen / family area which is perfect for family get-togethers and for sitting in front of the fireplace with a glass of wine or a hot chocolate on cold winter evenings.
- The back deck, during the summer, is also highly used to entertain then go for a relaxing dip in the hot tub.
- The basement bedroom was perfect for a college-aged child… privacy and a way to still live at home.
Our Favourite Neighbourhood Hotspots
- St. James Gate
- Walking/Biking trails in the summer
- Snowmobile trails in the winter
- Crate and Barrel patio for sangria in the summer
- Taxes $4685 / 2021
- Internet Provider: Bell
- average $163.75/Month for Hydro 1 – average $77.78 /Month for Enbridge – utility information provided by the Seller
- Garbage Day: Thursday mornings
- Mailing Address: 30 Napoleon Street, Carleton Place K7C2X6
- Bus Pick Up: Notre Dame High School pick up across the street
- Rentals: none