44 Herriott St
Carleton Place, ON K7C 2A5
3 + 0
Welcome to Carleton Place, where this charming split-level family home awaits its new family! Situated in a delightful neighbourhood, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom gem is a perfect blend of comfort and style. Step inside and be greeted by a freshly painted interior that exudes a sense of warmth and coziness.
The main level boasts a spacious living area, with both a family and living room ideal for hosting lively gatherings or simply unwinding after a long day. The adjacent kitchen is a culinary enthusiast’s dream, with ample counter space and breakfast bar making cooking a breeze. From the kitchen, step out onto the back deck and discover a verdant oasis of gardens and a greenhouse, creating a tranquil retreat for those with green thumbs or anyone seeking a serene outdoor space.
As you ascend to the upper level, you’ll find three well-appointed bedrooms, each offering a peaceful haven for rest and relaxation. Whether you’re starting a family or seeking additional space for guests or a home office, this home effortlessly accommodates your needs.
Beyond the charming confines of this lovely residence, Carleton Place offers a plethora of amenities and a vibrant community spirit. Explore the picturesque downtown, where local shops, cozy cafes, and delectable restaurants line the streets. Embrace the beauty of nature by taking a leisurely stroll along the Mississippi River or indulging in outdoor activities at the nearby parks and trails.
Carleton Place also boasts an excellent school district, making it an ideal location for families. With its welcoming atmosphere and a range of community events throughout the year, this town truly embodies small-town charm while providing convenient access to nearby urban centers.
- Garbage Utility shed at side
- Compost Bins
- Breakfast bar stools
- Wall Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Easter Island Man statue
- Bird Baths and metal pole hangers
- 3 tiered wrought iron plant stand
- Peony rings
- Certain plants (pictures to be provided)
- Sitting area fireplace
- All outside furniture
- Garden shed contents
- Metal Obelisk in garden
- Garden signs and clock on shed
- Garden nicknacks
- Hanging baskets in front and front porch plants
- Basement fridge
- Repainted ceiling, walls and trim for all of first floor, stairs and upper hallway; done by a professional painter(2023)
- Completely redone
- Downstairs Bathroom (2023)
- Upstairs Bathroom (2008)
- First Floor hall floors(2019)
- New Water Heater (2021)
SELLER’S POINT OF VIEW
- Open concept with 2 first floor living areas
What do you love about your home?
- Well landscaped yard with privacy and quiet
- Open concept with 2 sitting areas
Top neighbourhood hot spots:
- Riverside Park (beach , swimming, splash park)
- Downtown ( coffee shop, pubs, restaurants, shops, Doctors, Dentists all in walking distance
- Riverside Trail (hiking trail along Mississippi River)
- Several parks for kids close by
- Box Stores close (HD, Walmart, CT, Staples, LCBO, Independent)
- Community Pool in walking distance
- Taxes: $3964/2023
- Hydro Costs: $120/month average
- Heating Costs: $110/month average
- Age of Roof: 10-12 years approx.
- Age of Furnace: 15 years approx.
- Internet Provider: Rogers
- Garbage Day: Monday
- Bus Pickup Location: No buses but School Bus close by
- Mailing address: 44 Herriott St., Carleton Place ON, K7C 2A5
All information are provided by the sellers. Please verify.
We’d love to show you this home. Give us a call today. 613-686-2064 🏠
Garage / Parking