THINKING OF SELLING YOUR HOME?
Are you considering selling your home in Ottawa or Lanark County? We can move you through all the stages of the selling journey for the most money, in the shortest amount of time, with the least impact on your life.
We live, work and play in Lanark County. This is where we call home and know all the ends and outs and strategies to getting you top dollar for your home.
We don’t want to brag but we like to “Negotiate”. Negotiating is the number 1 skill your Realtor needs and we are obsessed with it.
We will conduct a through home evaluation and current market analysis of your home. We take a 30,000 overview approach and consult on your specific needs to make a game plan that best suits you and your family.
Home Improvement Consultant
We will detail where you should put money to make improvements. Whats important to you may not be what’s trending with today’s buyer.
Spic and Span
We want to make sure your house sparkles when it hits the market so we will have it professionally cleaned.
It’s important and has been proven many times that staging is an investment and sells. We have partnered with an amazing stager to help you know exactly what needs to be done.
Only professional photos will do. The first impression of your home will help sell it for top dollar getting you more money in your pocket.
Interactive Virtual Tour
Virtual tours help buyers view your home in their living room and if it’s not the home for them they won’t be wasting your time in a showing and we will get serious buyers only.
Savvy Appointment Booking
Using the latest in booking appointments via text, email or voice it seamless for seller, buyers and agents to book appointments.
With 9 office in Ottawa and surrounding area we have the experience and right agent to meet your moving goals. If we can’t help you we will find an agent who can.
With over 92,000 Realtors in 78 countries worldwide we have an extensive international corporate relocation and referral network.
Other Benefits of Selling with us -
- Over 13 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry – I worked in Nova Scotia as a Realtor prior to moving to Ontario. Here in Carleton Place, I worked for what the industry calls a “Top Producer” as a full-time assistant for a year. Here I learned a lot about what type of agent I did not want to be, unfortunately. See tip #9 – Ethics
- Expert Guidance – you are hiring a consultant to guide you from A to Z. Even if you have sold and bought prior there are many nuances in each transaction and many problems that need to be solved during the list to closing phase. We are problem solvers.
- 30,000-foot overview – It’s your home, it can sometimes feel like it’s your memories we are selling. Like a hot air balloon, I have the 30,000-foot overview of everything and can see the big picture. I am not emotionally involved and can help guide and assist you along the way.
- Up- to date on laws, disclosure etc – As Ontario Realtors we are mandated to keep our education updated by doing an educational update course every two years. That’s the minimum. I take several courses a year to keep up to date, keep ideas fresh – Bidding Wars, Marketing Made Simple, Sars’s Courses, Probate and Laws, Real Estate of Ontario Update Course, Add electives
- Earned the MCNE® – Master Certified Negotiator Designation
- Ethical – I WON’T LIE!!! I can’t even bend a little on this. I will NEVER put my interest over yours. (See below for my list of promises)
- Property marketing power – Most houses don’t sell by just putting a sign in the lawn and praying for a buyer to come along. If it was that easy we would be out of a job. There is creative marketing, online ads, and the most important is the large network I have accumulated over the years, From my other Realtor co-workers, networking with other businesses in the area and of course past and present clients I can draw on these contacts to get your house sold.
- Full Time – What does that mean? Well, for me it means I’m not just selling a couple of houses a year and calling it a day, it means I’m selling between 15-30 homes per year and some years more. The problem is just about anyone can obtain a real estate licence however, very few are selling much. It’s the popular saying in our industry 20% of the realtors are doing 80% of the business, and it’s true. Hire a full-time professional Realtor not your Mother’s friend or your friend from went you went to high school unless you know they are doing this as a full-time profession and it’s their living.
- Community Strong – We are givers ( a lot of our giving we don’t like to talk about because it’s about giving but we are strong community advocates and volunteers and chose to give back from our business. Click here to see the charities I support.
- I have always work with the motto – If it isn’t working out we part ways. I will never work with someone who doesn’t want to work with me and vice versa. Even with a signed listing agreement if you are not 100% satisfied with my services and it can’t be fixed we say good luck to each other and move on.