Thinking of Buying?
FIND OUT WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.
We live, work and play in Lanark County and West Ottawa so we are familiar with all the great places to live.
Want to buy a “Rural” Home
We have extensive knowledge in everything there is to buying your home on a small piece of land or large.
First Time Buyer Program
We have worked with many first time home buyers. We have the patience and will walk you step by step in getting your first home. Read Reviews from First Time Home Buyers Here
We are not pushy and you can be confident and comfortable we are always in your corner. No GIMMICKS we promise
There is so much information on the internet with some great advice and some not so great advice. We will do a detailed valuation of your wants and needs in a new home, your timeline, priorities and your expectations
Real-Time Access to New Listings
We will set up a tailored search specifically to you based on your criteria. We will both be notified immediately when something hits the market and its accessible before the public via realtor.ca
We answer our phones
We will set up a special ring tone so we know you are an active client and we make it a priority to answer your call. If we are with other clients we will call you back as soon as possible.
Its important to know exactly what you need to budget for and we know there are so many things that pop up when you are a first time home buyer. We pay for your home inspection if this is your first home purchase.
Moving from across the country we can help you outsource all your relocation needs. As a Brookfield qualified Realtor and a past military member we can help you will all your relocation needs.
Market Analysis & Research
With staging and the house looking it best sometimes it easy to over pay for a property. We will analyze the market and give you a breakdown on recent sales so your confident in your buying decision.
Negotiating is one of our strong skills that we are obsessed with. We will represent you in negotiating the best price and terms to suit you and your families situation.
We have been in the middle of many bidding wars both on both the buyers and sellers side. We have inside knowledge to help you navigate any bidding war. Want a copy of navigating bidding wars click here.
Other Benefits to Hiring Us –
- Over 13 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry – I worked in Nova Scotia as a Realtor prior to moving to Ontario. Here in Carleton Place, I worked for what the industry calls a “Top Producer” as a full-time assistant for a year. Here I learned a lot about what type of agent I did not want to be, unfortunately. See tip #9 – Ethics
- Expert Guidance – you are hiring a trusted advisor to guide you through the steps of buying a home. Even if you have bought prior there are many nuances in each transaction and many problems that need to be solved before closing. We are problem solvers.
- 30,000-foot overview – We don’t just look at the home you are purchasing, like a hot air balloon, I have the 30,000-foot overview of everything and can see the big picture. I am not emotionally involved so I can help guide and assist you along the way while keeping my eye on the big picture.
- Up- to date on laws, disclosure etc – As Ontario Realtors we are mandated to keep our education updated by doing an educational update course every two years. That’s the minimum. I take several courses a year to keep up to date, keep ideas fresh – Bidding Wars, Marketing Made Simple, Sars’s Courses, Probate and Laws, Real Estate of Ontario Update Course, Add electives
- Earned the MCNE® – Master Certified Negotiator Designation
- Ethical – I WON’T LIE!!! I can’t even bend a little on this. I will NEVER put my interest over yours. (See below for my list of promises)
- Networking – A lot of houses are sold prior to them hitting the market. By networking and collaborating with fellow agents and having an attentive ear we will look for a house for you all the time not just on the internet.
- Full Time – What does that mean? Well, for me it means I’m not just assisting a couple of families a year and calling it a day, it means I’m selling/buying between 15-30 homes per year and some years more. The problem is just about anyone can obtain a real estate licence however, very few are selling much. It’s the popular saying in our industry 20% of the realtors are doing 80% of the business, and it’s true. Hire a full-time professional Realtor not your Mother’s friend or your friend from went you went to high school unless you know they are doing this as a full-time profession and it’s their living.
- Community Strong – We are givers ( a lot of our giving we don’t like to talk about because it’s about giving but we are strong community advocates and volunteers and chose to give back from our business. Click here to see the charities I support.
- I have always work with the motto – If it isn’t working out we part ways. I will never work with someone who doesn’t want to work with me and vice versa. Even with a signed buyer’s agreement if you are not 100% satisfied with my services and it can’t be fixed we say good luck to each other and move on.